Report Missing or Damaged Road Name Signs

Harnett County provides road sign maintenance for all the green and white Road Name Signs that are located outside of a city limits.  The picture below is an example of a county Road Name Sign.  To report a missing or damaged Road Name Sign in the county, please complete the form below.

To report Stop Signs and Speed Limit Signs located in Harnett County call N.C. Department of Transportation (910)893-4020.

To report any other traffic related signs (Cautionary Signs, Informative Signs) please contact N.C Department of Transportation Traffic Services Department (910)-364-0606.

To report any sign issues within a city limits call the city where the road sign issue is located.


  • Town of Angier (919) 639-2071
  • Town of Coats (910) 897-5183
  • City of Dunn (910) 230-3500
  • Town of Erwin (910) 897-5140
  • Town of Lillington (910) 893-2654
[ninja_forms id=5]