Report Missing or Damaged Road Name Signs

Harnett County provides road sign maintenance for all state maintained roads outside of the city limits. To report a missing or damaged road sign in the county, please provide fill out the form below:

Stop Signs that are missing or damaged in Harnett County should be reported to: NC DOT  (910)-486-1452


Road sign issues within the city limits should be reported to the city where the road sign is located:Roadsign_Resize

  • Town of Angier (919) 639-2071
  • Town of Coats (910) 897-5183
  • City of Dunn (910) 230-3500
  • Town of Erwin (910) 897-5140
  • Town of Lillington (910) 893-2654
Fields marked with an * are required